|30 Day Unlimited||$299
$10 per class
|30 Day-8 Class||$160
$20 per class
|30 Day-12 Class||$220
$18 per class
|30 Day Unlimited
$9 per class
|30 Day Unlimited
$6 per class
|See below for terms and policies|
CARRIE’S PILATES PLUS TERMS & POLICIES
CPP STRONGLY recommends that you begin your journey with our world class workout with a minimum of at least one INTRO CLASS, delivered by a CPP trainer.
• You will learn how to maneuver the Megaformer, our die-hard machine that will challenge your limits and catapult your body into its best shape.
• You will learn the proper form that will ensure that you can test your limits while keeping your body safe from injury.
• And finally you will be shown some great stretches to begin and end your workout with, that will increase your flexibility and ability to stretch your limits.
Are you ready for a lithe, strong and lean physique with a core of steel?
SIGN UP for an INTRO CLASS Today!
ARRIVING TO CLASS:
New Students: Please arrive 10 minutes before class to get orientated on the Megaformer. If you arrive too late to be orientated to the Megaformer you will not be allowed to take class.
If you arrive to your scheduled class more than 5 minutes late, Carrie’s Pilates Plus reserves the right to not let you attend the class, out of safety concerns. In addition if there are any Wait List students, after 5 minutes your spot will be given to them. In either situation your session will be lost.
10 minutes past class time, class is closed. This is an issue of safety; late clients should check in with front desk before entering class no matter what. We will not allow anyone into class past 10 minutes after class start time, thank you for your cooperation in advance.
A 12 Hour Cancellation is required prior to when class begins. There are no exceptions.
REGULAR PRICE SESSION MEMBERS:
If you fail to cancel at least 12 hours prior to a confirmed session or you do not show to a class, you will lose the class.
30 DAY PASS MEMBERS:
If you fail to cancel at least 12 hours prior to a confirmed session you will be charged a $15.00 Late Cancellation (LC) Fee; if you “No Show” to a confirmed session you will be charged a $20 No Show (NS) Fee. The class that triggered the LC/NS Fee is put back into the users account as a class credit, which expires 20 days after the LC/NS Fee was charged.
• All Sales Are Final. We Issue No Refunds.
• ALL UNLIMITED PACKAGES are limited to one class per day. If you desire to purchase additional classes so that you may take more than one on any given day the booking system will off you this option.
• NO SWITCHING CLASSES. If you show up for the wrong class time and missed your class, you will be charged a Late or No Show Fee. We cannot switch you into the later class. You can though book that class through your available sessions if there is room in the later class.
• 30 DAY PASS MEMBERS – REQUIRES CREDIT CARD ON FILE All 30 Day Pass Members must keep a valid credit card number on file or your account will be suspended until that is rectified.
• When you schedule your CPP class you are paying for our workout, not the trainer of that session. Trainers are subject to change without notice. No refunds on the class fee or the fees associated with late cancel/no show will be given.
• CPP is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• CPP reserves the right to refuse business.