When is it?
It’s important that if you are committing to the training and want to be certified through us that you can attend the program sessions. The four required session dates for this first certification are the following:
Saturday June 9 2:00PM to TBD
Sunday June 10, 1:00PM to 3:30 PM
Saturday June 16th, 2:00PM to TBD
Sunday June 17th, 1:00 PM to 3:30PM
If you cannot make one day, please let us know if you are interested and we will discuss the possibility of inclusion on a case-by-case basis.
Who is certifying?
Carrie Minter herself will be leading and running our first teacher training/certification. Carrie’s Pilates Plus is a successful female owned and operated business formed in 2013 by Carrie Minter. Carrie Minter’s Pilates background and education comes from her love of the workout, having been a student for over 11 years. She completed her Comprehensive Pilates Education with the International Pilates College, certified by Master Ivon Dahl. Over the last 5 years she’s built a name and brand for herself running LA’s largest and most popular Pilates studio loved by models, actors, athletes, and many men and women of all ages.
What is the cost?
$1200 (ask about our two part payment plan)
What is included?
- A certificate of completion through our studio stating you are certified through us to teach our studio’s workout method
- 4 days of training (listed above)
- A training manual describing the moves, how to put together a workout, and the science behind the method
- 10 classes + Additional Classes at a Special Rate
- 5 practice hours
- A chance to shadow our instructors in classes
- A mock class at the end of training
- An audition at our studio (whenever you’re ready)
How do I sign up?
Either email firstname.lastname@example.org, call the studio, or sign up in person.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions!
Keep in mind that space is limited, so sign up soon if you’re interested!